FIRE SYSTEM INSTALLATIONS and RETROFITS
Our experienced design-built team has a wealth of knowledge and resources on current fire code requirements, and through the collaborative consulting process, they will help determine the most appropriate and cost effective alternatives for a new installation or retrofit for your fire protection system.
With the latest computer and modeling technology, and many years of experience, our designers save money for our clients by presenting creative alternatives with detailed knowledge of material and labor costs that are incorporated into the design.
Alterations to existing buildings and existing fire protection systems take a high level of awareness and attention to detail.
Lifesaver Fire Protection has been trusted with numerous challenging retrofit projects where safety and coordination are critical, including occupied University of Minnesota housing, apartment buildings, and businesses that are operational during the project including nursing homes, retail stores, offices and factories.
• Commercial, Industrial & Residential Fire Sprinklers •
• Fire Protection Project Design & Coordination •
• Fire System Project Management •
• Alterations •
• Wet Type or Dry Type Sprinkler Systems •
• Steel Pipe or Plastic/CPVC Systems •
• Storage Warehouse and ESFR (Early Suppression, Fast Response) •
• Foam Systems •
• Fire Pump Installations •
• Well Pump Installations •
• Standpipes •