FIRE SYSTEM INSTALLATIONS & RETROFITS
- Lifesaver Fire Protection’s Fire System Installations (New) & Retrofits Service Include (but not limited to):
- Commercial, Industrial & Residential Fire Sprinklers
- Fire Protection Project Design & Fire Engineering
- Fire System Project Management
- Wet Type or Dry Type Sprinkler Systems
- Steel Pipe or Plastic/CPVC Systems
- Storage Warehouse and ESFR (Early Suppression, Fast Response)
- Foam Systems
- Fire Pump Installations
- Well Pump Installations
Our experienced fire engineering team has a wealth of knowledge on current fire code requirements and they will help determine the most cost effective alternatives for a new design or retrofit for your fire protection system.
With the latest computer and modeling technology, and many years of experience, our fire engineers often save money for our clients by presenting creative alternatives because they have a good handle of material and labor costs that are incorporated into the design.
Alterations to existing buildings and existing fire protection systems take a high level of awareness and attention to detail.
Lifesaver Fire Protection has been trusted with a number of challenging retrofit projects where safety and coordination are critical, including occupied University of Minnesota housing, apartment buildings, and businesses that are operational during the project including nursing homes, retail stores, offices and factories.
Call (763) 473-9010 for all your Fire System Installations & Retro-fitting needs!